How do I participate?
- Click on the Song List Preview to see what Artist Music Videos are available to remake (This is for preview only, it is not the sign up sheet).
- Click on the Apply Now tab, fill out the application, and enter the private user area of the website that has additional links.
- Pick ONE of the available music videos on the Video Signup Sheet in the user area.
- Produce, shoot and edit your video recreation. You have 2 weeks to complete it.
- Upload your video file on the Video Submission page in the user area of this site.
If we like it, we will contact you and feature it in the series, along with an interview with you or someone else who was involved in the creation.
IMPORTANT: Your video should be as close to a SHOT FOR SHOT remake of the original Artist Music Video as possible.
Your remake should be the same length as the original Artist Music Video.
Please use the original music from the Artist Video – not a re-recorded cover version.
Do not show copyrighted material, like movie clips, corporate logos, and posters.
Size & Format
Size: Your final videos should be either 1280×720, or 1920×1080 HD NTSC and maximum file size of 250MB.
Compression: H.264 video, AAC audio
Format: .mp4, .mov